All Day, All-Inclusive Wedding Photography with Two Photographers
- A personal consultation to discuss your wedding day, the important details and any special items, e.g. your Aunt is doing the flowers, you are having sparklers or fireworks in the evening, etc. This helps us make sure we don't miss anything and we get the very best photographs for you on the day.
- A pre-wedding shoot to build up the relationship between us, and to check out the best locations for photography at your venue. You will see how great you look in the photographs and this helps you relax and enjoy your wedding day with the added confidence that you will look fantastic in your photographs.
- Two experienced photographers on your wedding day from your preparations right through until your first dance, and a bit beyond to capture the party atmosphere. We can literally be in two places at once if you and your partner are getting ready in different locations.
- Two weeks after your wedding you will be invited to your own personal viewing session in our studio to see your images on our big screen and enjoy the excitement of seeing your full collection of images for the first time. At this session we will present you with your viewing DVD (to enjoy over and over again), and Digital Files on disc or USB stick. With your own digital files you can print photographs, make cards, canvases, upload to web sites, send to friends, etc.
- You will also have your own online wedding gallery with your fantastic, high resolution wedding images stored in the cloud so you can easily share them with friends and family across the world.
Unique On the Day Sneak Peak
We also provide a unique sneak peek which allows you to see some of your best photographs on your wedding day:
- A highlights slide show of 40-50 photographs on a HD TV during your evening reception. A great way to allow your evening guests to see the key moments of your day and to share further in your excitement. We believe if you have good pictures in camera then you should see them on the day rather than having to wait weeks or months before your photographer is ready to show them to you,
- A fantastic going-away album containing 12 printed wedding images to take away.
- A personalised app for your smart phone or tablet which downloads all of your highlights images on to your device. This can also be shared making it an ideal way to present your fantastic wedding images to family and friends anywhere in the world the day after your wedding.
- If you are on Facebook we can (with your permission) upload your highlights images and video for you to share with family & friends.
Do you edit and process the images?
We carefully go through your photographs and select, edit and process them to produce your fantastic completed images. You will receive at least 400 images (sometimes 500+ images) from your day for you to view and treasure on disk or USB stick.
Many of our clients choose to have their photographs printed in a custom designed wedding album which we can offer you from the finest manufacturers across the world, starting at only £300.
Do You Have Other Items and Packages?
Yes, we offer Signing Mount and Guest Books, Photo Booths and Thank You cards, as well as Parent Albums and Bridesmaids Albums. Rather than confuse clients with lots of different packages, we've changed our model to keep it simple. If you would like any of the add-on items we can provide you with a personalised quotation at any time. You can even decide to have an album after your wedding, once you have received all of your wonderful images.
When comparing prices, don't forget our "standard" package includes two photographers, with the all-day coverage, your highlights slide show and going away album, together with your personal consultation, free pre-wedding shoot and 400+ edited, high resolution images. Contact us now for a free quotation for your wedding day.
Do your prices include VAT?
There is no VAT to pay as we work under the UK VAT threshold. Our approach is always to be open and honest, especially with our pricing - the price we quote is the price you pay.
How to Book Us for Your Day
A payment of £250 is required to confirm your booking. The balance is due one month before your wedding date. We accept credit and debit cards, cheques, bank transfers and cash. We are often booked well over a year in advance so please contact us now to confirm our availability for your wedding. We can send you a contract by email along with details on how you can make your payment. We can then get a date booked in our diaries to meet up and have your pre-wedding shoot. We look forward to hearing from you!